Woody Allen's joke

Yesterday I was watching Anne Hall (1977) by Woody Allen and I was fascinated by these words, expressing something I deeply agree with.


“It reminds me of that old joke- you know, a guy walks into a psychiatrist's office and says, hey doc, my brother's crazy! He thinks he's a chicken. Then the doc says, why don't you turn him in? Then the guy says, I would but I need the eggs. I guess that's how I feel about relationships. They're totally crazy, irrational, and absurd, but we keep going through it because we need the eggs.” 

I think this is a very good way to describe relationships... sometimes we act totally crazy but nevertheless we still need each other!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Library.nu alternatives

Where to get research papers for free

Italian Words in How I Met Your Mother